Clear gold, chic and discreet refinement. A masterfully balanced effervescence. An elegant ballet of airy bubbles rising into a neat ring. Scents of daffodils, irises and freshly baked cake. When gently twirled in the glass, a bouquet of greengages. With some aeration, the wine opens up on sugary notes: vanilla, nougatine. A bountiful presence is conjured up by this champagne. Flavours of yellow peaches, apricot jam finishing with notes of toasted brioche, acacia honey and hints of havana and aniseed.
Joseph, the son of wine merchant, François-Alexandre, established the Champagne House in 1825, “Joseph Perrier Fils et Cie”. They settled in Châlons-Sur- Marne, on the road to Fagnières. The offices are housed in an old post house and the wine cellars in the adjoining master residence. During that period, Chalons-Sur- Marne (now Châlons-en-Champagne) had several hectares of vineyards and approximately ten distinguished Champagne Houses. The House remains located at the original address of 69 Avenue de Paris, in Chalons-en-Champagne, and loyal to its origins.