Frosty winter evenings and cozy holiday gatherings call for red wine, right? We’re here to challenge this perception.
The notes of many ‘winter’ spices and flavours (vanilla, cream, butter, baked apple, roasted nuts, dry fruits, bread) go very well with certain white wines. Here is our selection of wonderful winter whites.
- Les Volets Chenin Blanc, France
- Mirror Lake Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand
- Caoba Viognier, Argentina
- Old Clem Blend, South Africa
- Lugana Cantina Maragona, Italy
- Vina Real White Rioja, Spain